Friday 3 October 2008

Very quick update.

Firstly HI! to the girls in S's office who put two and two together and got me!

Secondly - I swear I haven't forgotten the Me Wah review - I'm currently drowning under 2nd year assignments which need to be marked - should not be a problem but there are a 100 or so at 2000 words each and its an area which is only tangentially related to my own.

Thirdly - Jay at Pigeon Hole rocks my world. I have been bugging him for ages to start selling the granola so I have a ready supply at home - today out of the blue he offered me a jar with a "bring it back when its empty and I'll re fill it" type comment and he wouldnt take any money for it. THATS the way to get people coming back. So now I have Jay granola!! YAH! Just need to stew the ruhbarb and all will be right with the world.

Fourthly - As far as I know the next Montys degustation is on the 25th of this month and will involve showcased wines from Nat and Matts busmans holiday.

No comments: