Friday 11 January 2008

Procasintation....

Righto - I'm finally getting off my arse and doing something about this blog while I wait for my virus scanner to play nice and the 15 page paper I just finished writing to format properly before I submit it to my supervisor and then the big bad world of Academic publishing.

I owe this blog decent reviews on
Montys Orphans Christmas lunch - suffice to say it was one of the BEST christmas meals I have had ever since my parents and I started going out to lunch for Christmas in errr 1982 when I was about 4.
NYE at Picalilly
As usual VERY yummy.

Off to Pecora on Sunday for a latish lunch, and I believe we are going to 373 next week for dinner (not sure about that yet as Stephen is booking it).
Valentines Day next month is on a Thursday we am debating dinner either the Wednesday or the Friday....I'm pushing for Wed as it will be easier to get a table. Thursday is a no go as I am teaching from 6ish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Pecora Zelda.
We went on Rita's recommendation last Sunday for a latish lunch and it was pretty bloody good.