Tuesday 10 June 2008

Travelling Tassie.....

Its over a month since I posted here, and I need to apologise to you all dear readers (all two of you)for not being as prolific as I should be. Life has been hetic lately, and the chances to go out and eat few and far between. Add into that a trip to visit my parents in Brisbane and coming home VIA Adelaide, you can see why there hasnt been much movement on the blog.
I will however post a review of a resturant I went to in Brissy, just for the hell of it, as well as comments about take away in Adelaide in the next day or two. I am currently on a roll for thesis writing so am working on that. Will be backsoon I promise!

3 comments:

Rita said...

Aaahh, TG! I hoped it would work! I re-configured the blogs I link to yesterday, and thought as I added a link to yours, that you're slacking off with your posts!
Glad you are getting back on track! Did you make it along to say goodbye to Steve and Bec?

Tassiegal said...

I sort of made it before I went home to mum and dads - so my last hurrah was Friday before last at around 2pm. Nice and quiet. I felt a bit sad and I NEARLY ended up there today from habit until I remembered it wasnt there anymore!!!

Anonymous said...

Tassie gal, I assure you you have more than only 2 readers, but you possibly do need to post on a regular basis to keep the interest alive.
I love reading your posts.